Hayk Khachatryan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor — Economics
Dr. Khachatryan is an assistant professor and extension economist with a joint appointment in the Food and Resource Economics Department and Mid-Florida Research and Education Center. His research focuses on issues in the field of horticultural economics, including consumer behavior, marketing and applied econometrics. His Extension program focuses on sustainable developments in the environmental horticulture industry, as well as determination of impacts of horticultural practices and policies in the urban environment.
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Environmental Horticulture
- Transportation Economics
- Assistant Professor, Food and Resource Economics Department, University of Florida, 2010-present.
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University, 2010-2011.
- Graduate Research Assistant, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University, 2005-2010.